Hi, it’s Bastián.
There is nothing I want to achieve in this life anymore. Or at least I am trying.
- I just got into chess. I am hooked!
- Recently canceled my flat in Barcelona to take off for a while surfing around Spain & Portugal.
- Got interviewed about how I use psychedelics to heal traumas and connect to my true self.
- Currently learning how to build a new software product called Wildmetrics to solve ROI analytics for performance marketers.
- I am not flying in 2020.
- Also thinking a lot about capping my company’s growth very soon.
Past: Refusing to do what everyone else in my home town (Vienna) did, I bought a one-way ticket to Silicon Valley to work for Steli Efti.
After a traditional life in Palo Alto, including Burning Man and a bed in an overcrowded garage, I moved down south to Costa Rica.
I am really not funny, dance quite embarrassingly, try to surf various boards and recently got into Qigong.
Book: One Christmas holiday I felt frustrated being asked all the time why I am vegan so I wrote a book about it. Here’s the PDF version.
Activism: I spent 2019 with Extinction Rebellion in Barcelona helping set-up the mass mobilization strategy. I also took part in two campaigns, one being COP 2019 in Madrid and the other one being the XR October Rebellion.
That’s it. Over and out.