Hi, it’s Bastián.
Currently don’t have a flat to stay. Invested all my money into Wildmetrics.
- Studying chess with friends. Currently in Fuerteventura for a surf & chess deep-dive
- Researching psychedelics. Recording a series around psychedelics-assisted therapie for the Wild Audience podcast in Q2.
- Excited about Functional Medicine. Started to work with Dr. Mikicki to optimize my mind & body.
- Fascinated about the blockchain. Exploring ways we could use this for Wildmetrics.
- Improving my surf will be a big focus in 2021. Working with Yow and Alai to dial in my movements, building up flexibility & strength with SSC, as well as being in the water as much s possible (going to Fuerteventura in March & spring/summer in Ericeira)
- Soaking up everything around product management. Currently fascinated by Shreyas Doshi.
Capping my company’s growth at some point. Still figuring out the strategy, economics & ethics around this.
Planning new episodes for the Wild Audience FM podcast. Topics won’t be directly related with business but are very relevant for creators, founders, creatives and thinkers. Topics I would love to discuss are psychedelics, tantra, chess, polarity, plant-based diet and crypto.
Wildmetrics: API-based marketing analytics for funnels & ad campaigns.
Wild Mail: Marketing automation to build authentic relationships.
Relationship Funnel: Teaching entrepreneurs how to grow their business sustainably & authentically.
Refusing to do what everyone else in my home town (Vienna) did, I bought a one-way ticket to Silicon Valley to work for Steli Efti.
After a traditional life in Palo Alto, including Burning Man and a bed in an overcrowded garage, I moved down south to Costa Rica.
I am really not funny, dance quite embarrassingly, try to surf various boards and recently got into Qigong.
Book: One Christmas holiday I felt frustrated being asked all the time why I am vegan so I wrote a book about it. Here’s the PDF version.
Activism: I spent 2019 with Extinction Rebellion in Barcelona helping set-up the mass mobilization strategy. I also took part in two campaigns, one being COP 2019 in Madrid and the other one being the XR October Rebellion.
I also experimented with not flying in 2020 and took trains instead.
That’s it. Over and out.